Free Case Evaluation

Cell Phone Use and Car Accidents

Millions of Americans rely on cell phones to communicate in their daily lives. This reliance on cell phones has dramatically increased the number of people who use them while driving. Drivers who use cell phones to talk and text represent a real danger to everyone on the road and also to themselves. Car accidents and cell phone use are in the headlines on a daily basis.

Over 80% of all drivers say they use their cell phones to talk or text at some point while driving. The other 20% are most likely not being totally truthful. Cell phone use while driving causes at least 2,600 fatalities every year and that number seems to be climbing. There are more cell phone using drivers on the road every day then there are drivers under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs.

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) study revealed that distractions are responsible for over 25% of all car accidents. The only way to protect yourself and those you love from cell phone use related car accidents is to refrain from using a cell phone while driving.

If you or someone you care about was injured in a cell phone related car accident and you live in Orlando, Florida or the surrounding area, please contact an experienced car accident lawyer at The Law Offices of Michael Barszcz, M.D., J.D. today to schedule a confidential consultation at no cost to you to protect your legal rights and determine if you are entitled to compensation for your injuries.

Share this with your friends

CALL FOR A FREE CONSULTATION

866-843-6353