Bus accidents can happen at any time and can cause serious injury or even death to their victims. These accidents can have a devastating effect on the victim and their loved ones. The effects can range from physical and emotion injury to monetary loss and financial hardship. Bus accidents can involve several types of buses:
• Tour buses
• School buses
• Public transportation buses, such as city buses
• Long distance travel buses
The accidents are often a result of:
• Driver fatigue or error
• Driver distraction or negligence
• Drug or alcohol use by the driver
• Equipment failure or maintenance negligence
• Weather and poor road conditions
• Another driver’s negligence
There are many legal ramifications of a bus accident, depending on if the bus is privately or governmentally owned. Because these cases can be confusing, it is important that you seek the advice of an experienced accident lawyer to help you fight for your rights.
If you have been in a bus accident in the Orlando, Florida area, please contact the Law Offices of Michael Barszcz, M.D., J.D., for a free consultation. Our experienced accident attorneys are here to help you make sense of a tragedy.