Florida Medical Malpractice Attorney, Michael Barszcz, M.D., J.D., and his team of legal professionals have the highest level of respect for the men and women who treat patients and save lives. We object to frivolous lawsuits that interrupt the medical practice of diligent, skilled, health care providers. However, we also believe that it is essential to offer honest, professional and experienced legal counseling to the victims of actual medical negligence. The successful pursuit of a meritorious medical malpractice claim allows the victim to recover reasonable compensation and may lead to improved hospital policies or the prevention of a similar episode of medical negligence.
The staff at the Law Offices of Michael Barszcz, M.D., J.D., serves each client with diligence, dedication, and respect. Mr. Barszcz is committed to maintaining a small firm so that our lawyers can maintain a close professional relationship with each client. We focus on honestly and aggressively protecting the interests of injured people and their families.
Michael Barszcz obtained his Medical Doctorate (M.D.) from Brown University Medical School and his law degree, Juris Doctorate (J.D.), from the University of Florida College of Law. Mr. Barszcz has successfully handled thousands of complex personal injury cases and uses his medical knowledge for the benefit of his clients during legal representation. In his 24 years of legal practice, Mr. Barszcz has successfully pursued many medical malpractice cases and has recovered over $100 million dollars on behalf of his clients. The following are examples of the type of emergency department claims that Mr. Barszcz has successfully pursued:
- Medication errors
- Delay in diagnosis, or misdiagnosis, of emergency conditions such as heart attack, pulmonary embolism (blood clot), aortic aneurysm, stroke, internal bleeding
- Nursing negligence
- Admission errors (not taking a thorough medical history), triage errors
- Patient “dumping” (denying diagnostic testing, or inappropriately transferring a patient with little or no insurance but with an unstable emergency condition)
- Physician negligence
- Failure to fully evaluate or treat a patient’s condition
- Faulty or incomplete laboratory testing
- Failure to adequately monitor an ER patient
- Premature discharge of a patient
- Failure to perform periodic testing while in the emergency department
At the Law Offices of Michael Barszcz, M.D., J.D., we will provide honest, professional and experienced legal counseling to potential clients. If you live in the Orlando area, or anywhere in the state of Florida, and have questions regarding a medical malpractice claim including emergency room negligence, contact our Orlando Medical Negligence Lawyer for a free, confidential consultation.